Attractions of Seaside Residences
- Seaside Residences is located mere 3 minutes walk to upcoming Siglap MRT Station enable ease of transportation to various parts of Singapore.
- Less then 15 minutes drive to Central Business District and Orchard Road. Seaside Residences is highly accessible via East Coast Expressway (AYE) which link to other expressways like KPE, CTE & PIE.
- Short drive to Parkway Parade Mall with eateries, retail shops & Supermarket.
- Having the East Coast Park just next door provides a thrilling selection of outdoor activities to dive into, letting you spend your days on the water. From windsurfing and kayaking out at sea, to wake-boarding and water skiing at a lagoon, you are certain to have hours of fun.
- Nearby Marine Cove holds a fond spot in the memories of many Singaporeans. Revamped in 2016, it is now home to a giant outdoor playground set over a sprawling 3500 sqm and family friendly dining outlets
- Seaside Residences is architecturally designed to maximize ocean view, orienting over 70% of the units facing the sea.
- Nearby former Princess Theatre is being re develop into a mall with cinemas, dinning, retail shops as well as fitness centers.
- Seaside Residences is also position near several schools such as Victoria School, NAFA Arts, Ngee Ann Primary as well as St Patrick’s Sec.