||Lake Grande is a luxurious river front living Condominium developed by MCL Land. Unit type ranges from 1 to 5 bedrooms (to be confirm) with efficient and comfortable layouts to choose from.
Located within Jurong Lake District, which is part of Singapore’s 2nd CBD with future direct High Speed Rail to Kuala Lumpur.
Jurong Gateway and Lakeside are precious gems which offer exciting opportunities for the development of leisure attractions and the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre.
To realise this vision, the planners have developed strategies that capitalize on the wonderful assets these areas have.
These include building upon the strategic location of Jurong Gateway which is well served by road and rail, and in the midst of a large population and customer catchment.
The lake and its greenery are also unique features which can be enhanced & Jurong Lake District will become a much sought after destination for business and leisure.
- Located around the Jurong East MRT Station, the new plans for the 70 ha Jurong Gateway is to develop it into a vibrant commercial hub with a good mix of office, retail, residential, hotel, entertainment, food & beverage (F&B) and other complementary uses.
- It will be the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre providing:
- 500,000 sqm of office space and
- 250,000 sqm of retail, F&B and entertainment space
- About 2,800 hotel rooms will also be introduced, next to Lakeside and Lake Grande, to meet the increasing demand for hotel rooms and to cater to the new leisure attractions and businesses that will be introduced around Jurong Lake and Jurong Gateway.
- In addition to the commercial space, at least 1,000 new homes will be added around the Jurong East MRT station, providing more opportunities to live and work in the area.
- Singaporeans and visitors can look forward to seamless connections at Jurong Gateway. From Jurong East MRT station, pedestrians can walk conveniently and comfortably to most developments and public facilities around the area through an extensive network of walkways. They can also stroll to attractions at Jurong Lake area through a new pedestrian walkway.
- Lush greenery and panoramic views of the lake also await visitors. New landscaped open spaces, park connectors will be introduced at the street-level. Skyrise and rooftop greenery will also be encouraged on many of the buildings in the area. Key developments like Lake Grande will also offer scenic views of the lake
- A new lakeside village which is just opposite Lake Grande will be created. The village offers an alternative shopping and dining experience, with F&B, retail and entertainment uses and boutique hotels by the lakeside. This village will be connected to Jurong Gateway & Lake Grande through a network of walkways, making it a natural gathering place for residents, visitors and people working nearby.
- A new public park will be developed at the western edge of Jurong Lake. New water activities like kayaking and dragonboating will also be introduced.
- New waterways and a landscaped walkway will be created to bring the experience of the lake closer to the main commercial hub at Jurong Gateway.
Lake Grande is also just opposite Lakeside MRT Station and Jurong Lake, offering its residents the million dollars lake view right within the comfort of their homes