|Development Name||Lake Grande
|Description||Lake Grande: Proposed High Rise Condominium by MCL Land with Communal Facilities at Lakeside (Jurong West)|
|Key Features||Lake Grande is a luxurious river front living Condominium developed by MCL Land. Unit type ranges from 1 to 5 bedrooms (to be confirm) with efficient and comfortable layouts to choose from.
Located within Jurong Lake District, which is part of Singapore’s 2nd CBD with future direct High Speed Rail to Kuala Lumpur.
Jurong Gateway and Lakeside are precious gems which offer exciting opportunities for the development of leisure attractions and the biggest commercial hub outside the city centre.
To realise this vision, the planners have developed strategies that capitalize on the wonderful assets these areas have.
These include building upon the strategic location of Jurong Gateway which is well served by road and rail, and in the midst of a large population and customer catchment.
The lake and its greenery are also unique features which can be enhanced & Jurong Lake District will become a much sought after destination for business and leisure.
Lake Grande is also just opposite Lakeside MRT Station and Jurong Lake, offering its residents the million dollars lake view right within the comfort of their homes
|# of Floors||17|
|# of Units||710|
|Site Area||191,636 Sqft|
|Available Unit Types||
Attractions of Lake Grande
1) Ease of transportation, just right opposite Lakeside MRT Station & only 1 MRT stop to Boon Lay MRT Interchange. Easy access to AYE & PIE
2) Located with Jurong Lake District: an unique Residential, Commercial, Shopping, Educational and Leisure Destination
3) Short distance to Jurong Gateway with major shopping malls, no other location in Singapore offers this wide varieties of amenities.
4) Within upcoming Jurong Innovation District, envisioned as the new Industrial Park of the future attracting talents, foreigners to work and play in Jurong Town
5) Near to world class medical hub like Ng Teng Fung Hospital and Jurong Community Hospital which are fully integrated with the other shopping malls and transport facilities.
6) Situated beside Canadian International School, foreign students together with nearby Office developments, International Park will provide owners of Lake Grande with excellent potential rental yield and resale capital gain
7) Within 1km from Top schools like Rulang Primary (#01 in 2015 PSLE score) and Suqun Primary (Top 5 in 2015 PSLE score). Residents of Lake Grande can qualify for priority enrollment under MOE regulation.
8) Majority of units will be facing Jurong Lake with its upcoming new entertainment hub, theme park and hotels.