Proposed Residential Development Comprising of 4 Blocks 27-Storey Apartments With Basement Caraprk & Communal Facilities.
Seaside Residences: Residential Condominium Located at Siglap Link In District 15, Jointly Developed By Fraser Centrepoint, Sekisui House & Keong Hong Holdings.
Seaside Residences Comprises of Four 27 Storey Towers With 848 Units, Situated within Minutes Walk to Upcoming Siglap MRT Station.
Available Unit Types
|Bed||Total Units||Size (SF)|
|1 Bedder||109||420 to 506 Sqft|
|1 + Study||188||560 to 732 Sqft|
|2 Bedder||221||678 to 936 Sqft|
|3 Bedder||146||1023 to 1475 Sqft|
|3 + Study||99||1087 to 1130 Sqft|
|4 Bedder||52||1485 to 1938 Sqft|
|5 Bedder Penthouse||3||3294 Sqft|
Attractions of Seaside Residences
- Seaside Residences is located mere 3 minutes walk to upcoming Siglap MRT Station enable ease of transportation to various parts of Singapore.
- Less then 15 minutes drive to Central Business District and Orchard Road. Seaside Residences is highly accessible via East Coast Expressway (AYE) which link to other expressways like KPE, CTE & PIE.
- Short drive to Parkway Parade Mall with eateries, retail shops & Supermarket.
- Having the East Coast Park just next door provides a thrilling selection of outdoor activities to dive into, letting you spend your days on the water. From windsurfing and kayaking out at sea, to wake-boarding and water skiing at a lagoon, you are certain to have hours of fun.
- Nearby Marine Cove holds a fond spot in the memories of many Singaporeans. Revamped in 2016, it is now home to a giant outdoor playground set over a sprawling 3500 sqm and family friendly dining outlets
- Seaside Residences is architecturally designed to maximize ocean view, orienting over 70% of the units facing the sea.
- Nearby former Princess Theatre is being re develop into a mall with cinemas, dinning, retail shops as well as fitness centers.
- Seaside Residences is also position near several schools such as Victoria School, NAFA Arts, Ngee Ann Primary as well as St Patrick’s Sec.